By Ti Thiow Kong Et Al,Ti Thiow Kong,Davide Lomanto
This e-book is novel in that it's a unmarried quantity supplying precious useful suggestions within the functionality of the vast variety of approaches utilized by gastroenterologists, interventional radiologists and surgeons within the present administration of complex belly emergencies and demanding accidents. Emphasis is put on useful guidance that could be life-saving.
The members are skilled employees individuals from the nationwide collage medical institution, Singapore. via a step by step narrative and an abundance of clinical illustrations, the members impart to the reader how top to accomplish and conquer problems encountered within the administration of complex stomach emergencies. studying is stronger via videos of approaches recorded dwell, within the DVD-ROM that accompanies the book.
- Role of the twist of fate & Emergency division (Chiu Li Qi and Malcolm R Mahadevan)
- Perioperative administration of sufferers with complex belly Emergencies (Ngiam Kee Yuan)
- Non-Variceal top Gastrointestinal Haemorrhage and Endoscopic administration (Eric Wee Wei Loong and Christopher Khor Jen Lock)
- Upper Gastrointestinal Variceal Haemorrhage and Endoscopic administration (Eric Wee Wei Loong and Christopher Khor Jen Lock)
- Interventional Radiology within the administration of Gastrointestinal Haemorrhage (Lenny Tan)
- Bleeding Peptic Ulcer — Surgical administration (Ti Thiow Kong)
- Surgical administration of higher Gastrointestinal Perforations (Surendra Kumar Mantoo and Jimmy Bok Yan So)
- Management of issues Following Bariatric surgical procedure (Asim Shabbir and Chih-Kun Huang)
- Surgery for Appendicitis (Tan Tse Kuang Charles)
- Emergency surgical procedure for Perforative Sigmoid Colonic Diverticulitis (Cheong Wai package, Bettina Lieske and Frances Sheau Huei Lim)
- Surgical administration of Obstructive Colorectal Malignancy (Bettina Lieske, Cheong Wai package, and Frances Lim Sheau Huei)
- Surgical administration of Acute Cholecystitis (Davide Lomanto and Iyer Shridhar Ganpathi)
- ERCP within the administration of Cholangitis and Bile Duct accidents (Lim Lee Guan and Ho Khek Yu)
- Surgical administration of Bile Duct & Pancreatic Emergencies (Alfred Kow Wei Chieh and Krishnakumar Madhavan)
- Laparoscopic Drainage of Liver Abscess (Stephen Chang family members Yong and Liza Tan Bee Kun)
- Interventional Radiology within the administration of Intra-Abdominal Abscess (Anil Gopinathan, Quek Swee Tian and Lenny Tan)
- Management of Gynaecological Emergencies (Fong Yoke Fai and Chua Yao Dong)
- Ureteric accidents (Heng Chin Tiong)
- Ruptured and Leaking stomach Aortic Aneurysms (Benjamin Chua Soo Yeng and Peter Ashley Robless)
- Management of critical Blunt stomach harm (Philip Iau and Mikael Hartman)
- Abdominal Wall Reconstruction and Closure (Wei Chen Ong, Jane Lim and Thiam Chye Lim)
- Abdominal Emergencies in young ones (Vidyadhar Mali, Dale L S ok Loh and ok Prabhakaran)
- Instrumentation and methods in Emergency Laparoscopy surgical procedure (Davide Lomanto, Amit Agarwal, Vipan Kumar and Rajat Goel)
Readership: Surgeons lower than education and experts in surgical procedure; gastroenterologists, and radiologists.
Read Online or Download Atlas of Complicated Abdominal Emergencies:Tips on Laparoscopic and Open Surgery, Therapeutic Endoscopy and Interventional Radiology(with DVD-ROM) PDF
Best internal medicine books
The precise mechanism of a cardiac arrhythmia turns into essentially very important whilst therapy could be directed in particular towards that mechanism. Advances in physique floor electrograms and mapping thoughts have allowed the explanations of ventricular tachyarrhythmias to be pinpointed, hence suggesting doable objectives for ablation remedy.
Describes the involvement of church buildings and different faith-based corporations (FBOs) in addressing the HIV/AIDS epidemic in Belize, Guatemala, and Honduras. The authors describe the variety of FBO actions and talk about the benefits and demanding situations to such involvement and attainable ways in which FBOs can increase their efforts, either independently and in collaboration with different enterprises, corresponding to executive ministries of well-being.
Why write a e-book at the administration of significantly in poor health sufferers? during the last few many years we've seen an incredible development within the variety of in depth care devices (ICU) the world over. certainly, it really is anticipated that a huge percentage of well-being care charges are dedicated to sufferers in those really expert devices.
This can be an up to date, accomplished overview of the neuropsychiatry of sufferers with circulation problems, i. e. Parkinson’s illness, Huntington’s illness, dystonia and others, via lively specialists within the box, with an emphasis on diagnostic and administration matters. This publication contains severe appraisal of the methodological elements and boundaries of the present study at the neuropsychiatry of circulation problems and on unanswered questions/controversies.
- Head and Neck Manifestations of Systemic Disease
- European Oncology Leaders: The Cancerfutures Collection 2001-2004
- The Effects of Anaesthetics upon Cerebral Circulation and Metabolism: Experimental and Clinical Studies
- Image-Processing Techniques for Tumor Detection
Additional info for Atlas of Complicated Abdominal Emergencies:Tips on Laparoscopic and Open Surgery, Therapeutic Endoscopy and Interventional Radiology(with DVD-ROM)
Atlas of Complicated Abdominal Emergencies:Tips on Laparoscopic and Open Surgery, Therapeutic Endoscopy and Interventional Radiology(with DVD-ROM) by Ti Thiow Kong Et Al,Ti Thiow Kong,Davide Lomanto